Friday, January 12, 2018

Resourcefulness Challenge: Groceries, Insurance, and Letting Kids Figure it Out.

This week I have had a lot going on and have noticed many areas where I was resourceful.
For ideas here you can watch the video on saving on groceries or when you don't feel like that shopping trip, finding health coverage (not boring I promise and quick), to letting your kids figure things out to encourage resourcefulness in them, or good old ingenuity.
One area I forgot to talk about was my son's glasses.
My son broke his glasses for the 2nd time in a month, we have another pair ordered.
Due to his high prescription there is no way to get a quick pair of glasses. Our eye doctor's glasses person, not sure what you call this, was able to not once but twice find glasses in the donation box to pop his lenses into to get us through. Now that is resourceful. I am so grateful to Debbie at Rose Eye Clinic.

Love and Light,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment